WHY MORTER HEALTHCENTER?
If you are interested in achieving true vibrant health and well-being, Morter HealthCenter aims to teach the tools that will help maintain a lifetime of vitality. By just utilizing the Morter HealthCenter approach, wellness is in your future.
ARE YOU A TRADITIONAL CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE?
While our doctors do practice a variety of traditional chiropractic techniques, we utilize methods to address toxicity and B.E.S.T. to address neuro-emotional and energetic imbalance. At Morter HealthCenter, we are here to help you on your journey to heal the causes (not just the symptoms) of your health issues.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO MY FIRST VISIT?
- A Photo ID
- Your insurance card if you would like us to file claims on your behalf.
- A list of any medications or nutritional supplements you are currently taking.
- All relevant confidential patient information and HIPAA privacy forms, completed and signed.
I GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
First, check with your personal auto insurance policy to determine your med-pay benefits.
- Call the clinic and let us know you have been in an auto accident and would like to pursue chiropractic treatment.
- If you have been in an accident, please also complete and sign our accident forms. (Download Accident Forms.)
- Bring your auto insurance card and claim number that the accident has been filed under.
- Our office policy regarding personal injury due to an auto accident is to submit bills to the patient's auto insurance medical benefits.
- Medical payments is a first party benefit that covers medical expenses that are a consequence of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Be sure to read the exact coverage definitions for your policy. Each state, and even different insurance companies, has different terms for coverage.
I HAVE ALREADY SEEN A CHIROPRACTOR...DO I REALLY NEED AN INITIAL EXAM?
Our doctors believe that because there are many factors that contribute to musculoskeletal problems, a thorough health history that explores the musculoskeletal system, diet and lifestyle, past medical illnesses or injuries, and any ongoing health issues, is vital to a patient's success at our clinic. The initial consultation usually lasts 20 minutes and the exam usually lasts about an hour.
DOES MY INSURANCE COVER MY VISITS?
It is important to us that our financial arrangement be clear. It is our desire to support you in any way we can to meet your financial obligations while you make a choice toward more perfect health.
Our office will file insurance for our patients; however, we are not “in-network” with the providers. If your policy covers chiropractic, we would be considered an “out-of-network” provider. To determine if and to what extent your insurance policy covers chiropractic care, please call the member number on the back of your card.
Payment is expected at the time of service. Cash and checks are gladly accepted. We also accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa. Should your check be returned for insufficient funds, you expressly authorize your account to be electronically debited or bank drafted for the amount of the check plus any applicable fees.
CAN ONE OF YOUR DOCTORS SPEAK AT MY WELLNESS EVENT?
Absolutely! Both doctors regularly speak on a variety of topics and their approachable style not only allows audiences to gain new perspective on personal health, but empowers them to make better choices regarding the overall wellbeing of themselves and their families. Contact email@example.com to reserve a time and topic for Dr. Cooper or Dr. Knapke to speak at one of your events.
They cover such topics as:
- Overview of Holistic Healthcare
- Supplementation & Purification Programs
- The Six Essentials to Health and Wellness
- How to Empower Your Lifestyle Choices
- Healthy Minds & Healthy Bodies
I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING CLASSES!
Awesome! Stay updated on our free classes by visiting our class calendar page regularly. Also, enter your information below to sign up for class information and updates from Morter HealthCenter.