Purification, also known as detoxification, can help you remove toxins from your body and help maintain a healthy weight.
We are exposed to external toxins everyday, including pollutants, pesticides, and chemicals. Internally our bodies produce waste byproducts as a result of normal metabolic function. Although your body is designed to rid itself of these toxins naturally, it can become overburdened. Purification offers your body additional support to expel natural toxins and minimize your weight, which is important to maintaining your health and vitality.
Call Morter HealthCenter at 317-872-9300.
- Supplement kit containing the following Standard Process products:
- SP Cleanse: combines 20 unique whole food and botanical ingredients designed to support the body’s normal toxin removal processes
- SP Green Food: provides a simple way for people of all ages to add vital phytonutrients to their diet
- SP Whole Food Fiber: a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods
- SP Complete: offers essential whole food nutrition in a convenient powder
- Meal plan with recipes and grocery list to help guide you for the three week cleanse
- For more information on this process, check out the Standard Process website.
HOW IS PURIFICATION DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER DIET?
The Standard Process Purification Program is not a diet. It is a program that helps you live a healthier life by purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy body.
Our purification program emphasizes supplements and whole foods, particularly fruits and vegetables, while limiting high-calorie, refined foods and saturated fats. Nourishing yourself with nutrient-rich foods will provide the complex combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are needed to protect the body and promote optimal health.
CAN A PURIFICATION PROCESS HELP ME?
This purification process will not only help to cleanse the liver, but it will help to support all organ systems by supplying the body essential nutrients needed that are not always found in our daily diet. This system not only is a gentle way to purify the body, but it teaches you healthy lifestyle habits you can use long-term.
TOXINS CAN CONTRIBUTE TO A WIDE RANGE OF CONDITIONS:
- Stuffy head
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
- Digestion and other gastrointestinal problems
- Food cravings and weight gain
- Cravings for sweets and/or coffee
- Excessive appetite
- Poor Circulation
- Reduced mental clarity
- Mood Swings
- Irregular periods
- Low libido
- Hot Flashes
- PMS symptoms
- High cholesterol
HOW DO I DETERMINE MY TOXIC LOAD?
Your toxic load is the amount of toxins that your body needs to process. By answering the following questions, you may gain some insight as to your current toxic load.
- Do you or have you eaten processed foods?
- Do you eat non-organic fruits and vegetables?
- Do you eat meat and poultry that are not free range?
- Do you consume genetically altered food?
- Do you or have you ever used artificial sweeteners?
- Do you drink soda?
- Do the foods you eat have preservatives, additives, dyes, or sweeteners added?
- Do you eat fast foods and/or eat out regularly?
- Do you charbroil or grill foods?
- Do you drink coffee regularly?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Do you drink tap water?
If the majority of your answers are “yes”, then it is likely that your diet contributes significantly to your toxic load.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURIFICATION?
A purification program can have a significant, positive effect on the biochemistry of the body while allowing natural toxins and byproducts of daily metabolism to be eliminated. By participating in a purification program, you may notice the following:
- Improved weight management results
- Increased energy/vitality
- Better digestion
- Less bloating
- Clearer skin
- Shinier hair
- Better sleep
- Clearer thinking
- Disappearance or lessening of past conditions*
- Less hot flashes
- decreased PMS symptoms
- lower cholesterol
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.